Monday, December 10, 2012

Where is my needlework?

  I started this blog in large part to keep track of my needlework.  Most of the samplers I stitch, I give to family and friends as gifts.  Unfortunately, I usually neglect to get a picture of what I stitched before it is whisked away to its new home.  For example,  I have stitched and gifted 12 samplers this year and I only have pictures of 2 of them.  I am to the point that there are samplers I know I have stitched but I can't for the life of me remember who I gave them to!  I started a hand written list a couple of years ago but even that seems ineffective.  So, the blog.

  I belong to a group of 6 ladies who get together weekly to stitch.  At the beginning of the year, we draw names for Christmas and are agreed that the gift should be something stitched.  This is what I stitched for my giftee this year.  Since this blog is so new, I'm pretty sure I don't have to worry about anyone I know spilling the beans on this one!

Sing We Merrily by Heartstring Samplery
  We are having our gift exchange on Thursday.  Hope she likes it!!

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh, love it, Laura! If she doesn't like it, I know a good home for it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, they make me smile!