Sunday, December 9, 2012

Giving it a shot

  I have been lurking in the background of a lot of stitching blogs for a number of years now and thought it might be time I tried it for myself.  I have been stitching off and on for most of my life and really came back to it when my oldest son was born almost 30 years ago.  It was my bit of calm and relaxation during naptime.
  Since then, my stitching has evolved from cute things I could decorate the boys rooms with to mainly samplers preferably on high count linen.  I recently joined  Nicola's Scarlett Letter Year SAL and I guess that was the push I needed to make this leap into blogging. 
  Keeping in mind that I have no idea what I am doing and I have a feeling this will be a huge learning curve for me, I hope you will bear with me as I try to figure it all out!
  It should be an interesting new year!  Laura

1 comment:

  1. Hello Laura

    I am so pleased to be following your blog. I seem to have joined twice !!. My son was thirty this year and I too used to give a lot of my work away.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, they make me smile!