Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Last IHSW Report of the Year

  I think I finally have the Christmas prep done.  I wrapped the last presents this afternoon and although you can't see the floor around it, my large cat still manages to squeeze himself under the tree!  He is so funny!  As soon as the tree skirt goes down, his favorite place is under the tree!!
   Even though I spent most of the weekend baking and wrapping, I  managed to get some stitching into the mix too.  I have been tired in the evening when I sat down to stitch so in an effort to keep up my stitching mojo I started something new.  It's just a small sampler that I purchased recently and it is a perfect stitch for this time of year.

Jarden Prive
Christmas
  I saw this on one of the Facebook needlework groups and had to stitch it.  So Cute!!  I am stitching it on 36 ct. Lakeside Pecan Butter with the called for DMC.  I should be able to get some serious stitching time in after Christmas so I expect this to be finished before the end of the year.  We'll see!

  I want to thank you all for reading and leaving comments on my blog this year.  You have made my entry into blogging so much fun!!  Hope you all have a wonderful holiday and wishing everyone peace in the new year.  Merry Christmas!  Laura

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
    Happy Stitching
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty start. Merry Christmas to you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree... this is super cute. Hope you had a blessed Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, they make me smile!