Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Beach was Great but...

  We had a wonderful time at the beach but there was literally NO stitching done!!  I know, shocking!  My friends don't believe it.  The first few days we were entertaining so I really didn't have a chance to put needle to fabric.  Then, after the guest left when I might have had some real stitching time, I pulled something in my back and since then haven't been able to sit long enough to even get organized.
  Standing is okay so I have just about got everything washed up and put away but I haven't figured out how to stitch standing up so I'm still not stitching!  It's been nearly 2 weeks since I've held a needle so you can imagine how miserable I am at this point.  I am going to try to make something work this afternoon but I don't hold out much hope.
  In the mean time, I will leave you with the view we had from the back deck of the house we rented at the beach.  It was lovely and time sure went fast!!

Frisco, NC
Sound Side
  We try to go down twice a year so our next trip is already in the works.  Hope to be able to get some REAL stitching time in during the fall trip!!

1 comment:

  1. Laura: I am so sorry to hear that you pulled your back! No fun and no stitching...yeesch! I would have lost my mind by now! At least you were at the beach!

    I hope you get better soon!

    -Holly

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, they make me smile!