Wednesday, February 8, 2017

A Finish For WIP Wednesday

  I have been working diligently on getting this one finished.  I have a bunch of SALs I am supposed to be working on that I haven't even kitted yet because I was trying to get this lovely finished.  I didn't think I was EVER  going to finish stitching the white but I got it done just in time to post today!  It looked like this on Jan. 29th.

40 ct PTP wren and my color choices


And this is what it looks like today.  Yay!!  Happy dancing all over the place here!



 I left off the Christmas greeting so it could be left up into the winter months if so desired.  I decided to make it the exchange gift for my stitch group friend for this year so I am ahead of the game now!

  Off to kit up those next pieces!  See you again soon,  Laura



(Someone asked me last time about selling this chart and I apologize but I can't do that.  It was loaned to me, I don't own it, and it must be returned to its rightful owner.  Good luck in your search!)


8 comments:

  1. How pretty! That is a lot of white, haha. That design is definitely on my want list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty.
    White and black tend to get boring to stitch, don't they.
    It's beautiful.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your awesome finish!! Really like the idea of leaving off the Christmas greeting so it can be left up over the Winter months!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Congratulations on being ahead! Always, always a great feeling. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go on getting this one finished, Laura! It looks great. I like it without the Christmas greeting as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is really really pretty!! I like it a lot without the Christmas wording! Excellent choice! Your stitching friend will be so delighted!! Congrats on a wonderful finish!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful design and I think you were very wise to leave off the wording. I have a bowl of smalls that I did the same thing with and they are still in my family room, not tucked away for another year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your awesome finish!! Really like the idea of leaving off the Christmas greeting so it can be left up over the Winter months!
    ตารางบอล

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, they make me smile!