Monday, August 29, 2016

I Actually Hermitted!!

  I signed up for IH&S weekend for the first time in a while hoping it would get be back into blogging a bit more.  Not only did I manage to do the hermitting part but I am managing to post about it in a timely fashion as well.  I may be able to get this thing back on track after all!
  As you know from my last post, I am scurrying around trying to get my deadline stitching in a more comfortable place.  I have several pieces to finish before the end of the year and we all know you can't count December.  Anyway,  I managed to get my other October birthday present finished over the weekend!!!!
   This is what it looked like when I picked it up Friday afternoon...



And this is what it looks like now!  Please excuse her wrinkles and folds. So glad to have this one done and dusted.



So, checking Agness off the list and moving on to something else.  Right now I am working on the next section of All Creatures but will have to move on again pretty quickly.  Until next time...

Hope you are enjoying your stitching as much as I am,  Laura






13 comments:

  1. You had a very successful hermitting weekend, Laura!! Congrats on a gorgeous finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sampler is lovely. Those weekend must be wonderful to attend. Happy Stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, congratulations on a successful hermitting weekend and getting Agness finished. She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agness looks great! A productive hermit session:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did very well! It's coming along beautifully! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your beautiful finish.
    Looks like you really DID hermit! :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great! Congrats on the finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agnes is beautiful. That is a very lucky person who will receive it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your finish! It is gorgeous! Beautiful stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow !!! absolutely fantastic blog. I am very glad to have such useful information.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, they make me smile!