Tuesday, January 26, 2016

It's a Wrap!

  So we got the big snow storm  they were predicting for our area which gave me an excuse to sit in my corner and stitch!  I had hoped to get it finished up over the weekend but the only way that was going to happen was if I skipped house cleaning and I just couldn't do that.  Too many years as a military wife I guess!
  Since the roads were so awful on Monday, we skipped our regularly scheduled stitch group so I made up for time lost to cleaning then.  I admit that watching tennis probably slowed my progress as well. ( I am really looking forward to that Joker/Fed semi final!!)  I put the last stitches in my Quaker piece late last night and I just love it!

Quaker Addict by AMAP
40 ct Lakeside woodsmoke
with mostly listed threads

Such a shame she is no longer designing because she has done some of the cutest things!!
  So now I have to decide what to work on next.  It's not like I don't have anything to do, just need to make a decision.  I'll let you know what it is soon!

Hope you're having as much fun with your stitching as I am,  Laura

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations. This is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, your Quaker sampler turned out fabulous. Way to go and congratulations! What is the bright blue used (the carnations, the capital H, and the lower case s, t, u, v, w)? I look forward to seeing your next project choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely piece! Congratulations on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beauty!! Congratulations--wish I had had all that snow! I might have at least one finish to show for the month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous, Laura!! The colors pop off the ground fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Quaker piece turned out just beautiful. I'm sorry ,to, that she quit designing. She did a great job. Glad you were able to enjoy the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quaker Addict is sooooo pretty!
    Congrats on your finish.
    I too, wish she was still designing.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Finished already?? You definitely took time to stitch!! It will be lovely framed! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the prettiest quaker piece I have ever seen!!!

    Marvelous!!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, they make me smile!